Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    e-reassign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

e-reassign Login/Join

posted
does anybody know how long the waiting list for anywhere in florida on e-reassign?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think its on hold. Where are you and where do you want to go

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am not picky, anywhere in fla. i have a sis in orlando so i would like to be fairly close but south fla isnt bad either. i am in minneapolis.

posted Hide Post
ive been waiting 2 and a hailf years... im number 1 on the list in a few towns...got accepted to fort myers after 2 yrs but the family i had there moved up past tampa so i didnt take it..but it depends on where you are on the list..this on hold thing seems like its gonna be forever

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've been on for over a year. so with people forgetting to renew i figure i have gotta be in the 20s maybe, how do you find out where you are on the list?

posted Hide Post
i had someone in the union office be nice eneogh to contact the buisness agent in the area im trying to get to and they gave where i am on the list...so yes some people dont renew and when someone gets called they have very little time to decide wether they are going and simply cant just move when they call..so its be ready or be passed over

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how much time do they usually give you? just wondering in case we sign a lease to rent somewhere while we wait.

posted Hide Post
If you have to sign a lease ask the mgmt if you can have a transfer clause in your lease agreement. For any reason you cannot fulfill your lease agreement due to a job transfer this will release you from it without paying extra. Just give them a 30 day notice. shar520@cox.net

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post