Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central New Jersey to Lake Mary, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central New Jersey to Lake Mary, FL Login/Join

posted
looking to mutual transfer from Central New Jersey to Lake Mary FL, T-6 10/2006, please email me at uspst5@yahoo.com, thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Leesburg Fl. I'm wanting to transfer back to Jersey. Regular with own route sen. date 01/05. Leesburg is approx. 1 Hr. west of Lk. Mary

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wanted to transfer to Lake Mary area because my wife's company has a branch office in Lake Mary, so she can also transfer from her present job, an hour is too much for commuting, thank you for your offer and sorry to turn you down

posted Hide Post
Well if you change your mind my # is 386-837-2125

posted Hide Post
just want to pump the post Smiler

posted Hide Post
I'm still interested, if you don't get any more offers.

posted Hide Post
ert6ic, you should take the hour offer with dlove. It is SOOO hard to get a transfer, let alone get anywhere near where you want to be. Compromise with your wife and live 1/2 hour in between. There aer some of us who have been trying for years on this site. Words to the wise thats all.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i will definitely take dlove offer if just me and my wife, but when you have 3 young kids involved, then that is a different story

posted Hide Post
pump

posted Hide Post
pump

posted Hide Post
I work in Elizabeth NJ. I would do a 3 way if you can ( or we can find anyone from PA or west jersey)
Gary

Posts: 76 | Registered: 31 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you had any success, I'm thinking about taking a position as a PTF, just to get to where I want to be, but thought I'd give it one more try with you before I take that step.
quote:
Originally posted by ert6ic:
pump