Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado Springs CO to MD, VA, DC, Atlanta GA or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Springs CO to MD, VA, DC, Atlanta GA or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Requesting a mutual transfer from Colorado Springs, CO so I can back to the eastcoast. I would perfer to move back to the DMV area but will also consider anywhere close to the Atlanta Ga surrounding areas. My station has overtime always available if needed and no walking routes. My senority date is 1/99. any questions feel free to email at wjaywilliams@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason wjaywilliams@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I am in Laurel, MD. I am trying to get to central VA, Fredericksburg, Culpeper or Richmond. If Laurel would interest you, and you hear from anyone from central VA, a 3 way mutual transfer could work. My senority date is 4/86.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Club 27 Laurel would be perfect. That could work. We just have to find somebody to come to CO. Keep me in mind and I will do the same. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Im a regular carrier in avalon nj. Tried a Mutual swap with a Carrier from the springs but it fell through on his end. Would be interested in getting something started again. Please contact Gary Becker. 609-425-6882 or bismarck42@hotmail.com
Thanks

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gary...I know a lot of carriers around in different stations. I'm going to ask around and see if we can get you out to CO. Hopefully you can make it out here sooner than later.

posted Hide Post
*bump*