Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    FL - CA/ all of bay area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FL - CA/ all of bay area Login/Join

posted
still looking to transfer to bay area.
san francisco. within 40 miles
sen/05
nooniek@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: noonie,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would be interested in Sacramento we could try to do a 3 way swap. About and hour and a half from San Francisco.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you currently stationed? I'm from Sacramento, California. I want to move to Florida, anywhere near the white sandy beaches. I'm a city carrier with 7 years seniority.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about ridgecrest ca it's 2 hours north of LA.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rcdave,
soory, i'll have to say no on ridgecrest.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about san mateo? only 20 miles to sf

russgriz14

Posts: 5 | Location: San Mateo | Registered: 31 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
nooniek@yahoo.com

Hello I’m a regular carrier in San Ramon California 40 miles outside San Francisco interested in transfer to Florida give me a call or email me at maherrawa@yahoo.com
Phone 9259896205
Where are u in Florida can you please provide the address to your station and your seniority
My seniority is 05/2006
Thank you

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maher and Noonie,

I am wondering if we can do 3 way swap? I am stationed in Sunnvvale and I would like to go to San Ramon . Maher will go to FLA and noonie can come here.. my senority is 6/2004

If interested. email me at calmoon89@gmail.com

Thanks

Posts: 7 | Location: California | Registered: 15 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post