Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA, or surrounding Areas (San Fernando Valley Etc. )
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA, or surrounding Areas (San Fernando Valley Etc. ) Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am a letter carrier in Seattle, WA and have been doing so for 18 yrs now and am wanting to transfer to Los Angeles, CA or surrounding cities like in San Fernando Valley, San Bernandino County.... etc.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Darrin. I am a city carrier in Winnetka in the west San Fernando Valley. My senority date is 4/02. There are 3 stations with around 100 routes. Mostly park and loop routes with some mounted and apartments. Plenty of OT if you want it. I am very interested. Please let me know more about your office. How many stations? routes? type? Please respond or email me at zzyzxx8@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Steven and I work in the Seattle Post Office. I am originally from the Canoga Park Post Office in the San Fernando Valley. I know of a young woman in Canoga Park who is looking to transfer to Seattle area. Her husband works at Boeing and of course she wants to be with him. Let me know if you want me to contact her.

Steven

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Steven from Seattle. My email address is geography3@hotmail.com.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am a regular letter carrier at Canoga Park,CA-91304.(San fernando valley) My seniority date is 04/05. Looking for Mututal Transfer in Seattle area. (Family reason) if intrested please contact me 818-620-1969 or(425-965-2997)/ Jakhu@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MK,

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R-U still looking for LA area.?
I am still looking for mututal transfer to Seattle area
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
Hello, I am a regular letter carrier at Canoga Park,CA-91304.(San fernando valley) My seniority date is 04/05. Looking for Mututal Transfer in Seattle area. (Family reason) if intrested please contact me 818-620-1969 or(425-965-2997)/ Jakhu@yahoo.com

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am a letter carrier from Long Beach, CA Los Angeles County, seniority date is 7/89 if interested contact me. dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a transfer to Austin, TX, so I am no longer interested. Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by ZzyzxX:
My name is Darrin. I am a city carrier in Winnetka in the west San Fernando Valley. My senority date is 4/02. There are 3 stations with around 100 routes. Mostly park and loop routes with some mounted and apartments. Plenty of OT if you want it. I am very interested. Please let me know more about your office. How many stations? routes? type? Please respond or email me at zzyzxx8@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for late reply.
In which post are you in Seattle.
Please call me 818-620-1969
quote:
Originally posted by RCB:
Hello, I am a letter carrier in Seattle, WA and have been doing so for 18 yrs now and am wanting to transfer to Los Angeles, CA or surrounding cities like in San Fernando Valley, San Bernandino County.... etc.

posted Hide Post
Hello RCB.

I'm in The canoga park post office, (west hills) sen date 10/79... Just saw an ad here , with a guy trying to get to Western Washington State. Just a thought, if you're interested?

Call me or email,

Thanks,

lewis
lewisk3b@hotmail.com
818-876-2080

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rcb...

Are you interested in coming to canoga park post office, In the west san fernado valley ?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regular carrier in Fontana, CA in San Bernardino County. Looking to transfer to Seattle/Tacoma area. I am actually serious about it, if not already transfered, please call me at 909-647-7077 or email me at frigid13@hotmail.com. If not serious don't contact me, please.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please could you let me know if you are interesting to come to california I am in laguna beach very good area my name is lily 949-300-7954

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in SF valley
Let me onow if you are ready for swap to valley area. I am 100% committed for Seattle
MK
818-620-1969