Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas ~TO~ Austin, TX ~or~ San Marcos ~or~ Surrounding+ MANY 3 way options! L@@K
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas ~TO~ Austin, TX ~or~ San Marcos ~or~ Surrounding+ MANY 3 way options! L@@K Login/Join

posted
Henderson, NV to be exact (suburban Las Vegas) <TO> AUSTIN, TX (New Braunfels, San Marcos or Surrounding Areas)

My seniority date is 06/25/2005.

Henderson is a suburban city within the Las Vegas metropolitan area. 2 bid stations, with approx 135 routes.

I am located at the larger of the 2 stations, and there are ZERO walking routes. Strong Union representaion & LOTS of OT if desired.

I had a swap but it fell through..... Frowner

Please Contact: Jessica

(no text available) Call: 702-883-0790 / Email: 4brightfuture@cox.net

I also know of MANY cities that want to come to Las Vegas.
If you are located in Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels or surrounding area and you want to go to one of the following cities please contact me and we can get a 3-way swap going:

~Akron, Ohio (45 min outside of Cleveland)

~Portland, OR

~Colorado Springs, CO

~Chicago, IL

~San Diego, CA

~San Dimas, CA

~Eldorado Hills, CA

~N.Orange County (Los Alamitos, CA)

~Sparks, NV (near Lake Tahoe, NV)

~Kirkland, WA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NVCLC,

Posts: 53 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smiler Akron is less than 30 mins from Cleveland, actually. I put in transfer request because this site doesn't seem to produce any results. Good luck.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy Michelle,
I used to live in Cleveland. Akron is close but it usually took me about 45 min. (It takes about 30 minutes to get to Parma from Akron) Although I'm sure it would depend on what part of Akron your coming from.

Good luck to you too! I also put in for ereassign. All the best!

Posts: 53 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slow driver. lol. 37 miles from where I am in W. Akron. About a 3 minute drive to Fairlawn. Good luck as well.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you are looking for a 3-way i want Las Vegas and am in So Cal. Just putting my name in the pot.
Leo Allen 7027854550

Posts: 16 | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post