Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SAINT LOUIS to RIVERSIDE or SAN DIEGO DISTRICT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAINT LOUIS to RIVERSIDE or SAN DIEGO DISTRICT Login/Join

posted
I am a FTR looking to transfer from Saint Louis Missouri to Riverside or San Diego District to be close to family. Plenty of OT if desired. Rukiya (rlumpkins2@yahoo.com)

Posts: 5 | Location: Saint Louis, MO. | Registered: 08 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Long Beach still looking for STL. People are transferring from Riverside/san diego so if you don't get one direct.. let me know. 7/89 seniority.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When you say "people are transferring from riverside/ san diego" are you implying something is going on there? Please be a little more specific? Thank you

Posts: 5 | Location: Saint Louis, MO. | Registered: 08 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
no there simply is people doing mutual exchages up and down the coast. It is much easier to transfer within the state, than trying to find people from afar. I have been trying to do a mutual transfer for YEARS and it has never even come close to happening simply because most don't want the change of Cost of Living.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have major concerns about the cost of living in the L.A. area because I know its high, that's why I prefer to live inland...I have lived in St.Louis all my life, but I am looking for change...I fear if I move to Long Beach I wouldn't be able to stay afloat on my salary. I will be in Riverside May 26th-June 5th, maybe I could come to your station and check out the routes, and in the mean time do some research on the Long Beach area (i.e. housing,safety) Let's keep in touch (314) 269 - 4024 Kiya