Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SLC, UT to So Cal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SLC, UT to So Cal Login/Join

posted
My name is Eric and I am a Carrier in SLC, UT. My seniority is 1/94. I am looking for nice weather and nice delivery in some gorgeous So Cal town. Utah has the greatest snow on earth, plenty of canyons, national parks, deserts, hunting, fishing and plenty more. By far the most accessible state. Salt Lake has 12 Stations and 20+ zones to bid to. (801)598-4819

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric I'm Craig in Canoga Park CA. Im really intrested in your post. Please contact me about your office, if your a rural carrier and have you guys done the flat sorting thing? I live in Simi Valley. A great place to live. Please look it up and write me back. Thanks

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way Canoga Park is in the county of Los Angeles but not LA. Great communities and lots of routes. My senority date is 6/91. Hit me back.

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Consider Long Beach ? beautiful Beach, perfect weather.. shorts all year long. Seniority, 7/89

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Long Beach and would like to know more about it. Call me at (801)598-4819 or email at byecallme@netzero.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Craig from Canoga Park. I am not a TE they cannot do mutual trades and no we do not have the flat sorting machines. If you are a regular employee interested in trading then I would like to know more about your town. Call me at (801)598-4819 or email at byecallme@netzero.com

posted Hide Post
Hi EMG are you still interested in a transfer?? Please write me back and let me know. craigtracy4@yahoo.com