Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bountiful, Utah to Boulder, Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bountiful, Utah to Boulder, Colorado Login/Join

posted
Bountiful, Utah. Regular city carrier. Seniority 7/2007. Bountiful is a great city to live and work in! I will consider other areas of Colorado too.email 51nick50@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: citycarrier1,

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can any Colorado carriers tell me what the situation is like in the Denver or Boulder areas?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: citycarrier1,

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the office I work at, five PTF's just made regular today, after being PTF's for 4-5 yrs. They work a lot of hours. I would be willing to be a part of a 3-way swap if you can find someone from/or around the Inland Empire areas of CA to UT. I'm a regular carrier at Longmont, CO., seniority date of 7/2000. Let me know, slvrnblk6@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way, Longmont is in Boulder County. Not too far from Boulder.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Washington State at all? I need to be in Utah for the wife's work. 95 seniority.

markmc1582@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 26 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a long shot considering how long ago this was posted but I’m in Colorado Springs and would like to swap to Utah if possible. If you never made it and still want to swap let me know and let’s get the process started

Posts: 9 | Registered: 17 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post