Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hawaii looking to go to Spokane WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawaii looking to go to Spokane WA Login/Join

posted
Tired of working in snow, ice, and cold?
City carrier in Kailua Kona, Hawaii(Big island). Seniority date 2007. Looking to go to Spokane WA to be close to family. Smaller office with overtime if desired. The most perfect climate you could ever work and live in. (Literally, I've only worked in rain a handful of times in the past year and a half) Wear shorts and short sleeves year around. This slice of paradise comes with a COLA!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerrypie,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland Oregon ?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dorin, are you in actual Portland Oregon or a suburb? I have a friend in Hon, HI looking to come to denver area, and im trying to get to eugene/corvallis

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in Portland district(Multnomah station)

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about wenatchee ?
Bob 509 393 6374 text

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer to Kailua Kona to be with my wife from Mill Valley, CA 94941. Been in office since 11/23/85, with the same route for over 30 years. I know this ad is old, but never hurts to ask. Don 650 888 5912

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to trade to Kailua Kona. I am currently in Wenatchee WA which is a couple hours away from Spokane WA. My seniority date is 4/98. Medium size office with 39 city routes. OT if desired with half the routes mounted. Jason 509 293 0464 text

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post