Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone looking to go to Florida as a PTF, no transfer necessary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone looking to go to Florida as a PTF, no transfer necessary Login/Join

posted
E-reassign has an opening for WAUCHULA Fl as a PTF city carrier. If you are desperate to get to FL and cannot find someone to trade with, this may be for you!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this on eReassign doing a search for openings in the Suncoast District.

A little advice: before anyone jumps on this just to get to Florida, do your homework about the area. Wauchula is inland east of Tampa but basically nowhere, with nothing around it, and does not have the seabreeze on a summer day to make it a bit more tolerable. To be fair, on the plus side there is no snow!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're right, it is in the middle of nowhere! But it's east of Sarasota/Bradenton not Tampa. Looked at my road atlas, it's got under 5000 people. My bet is you'd be a PTF forever.

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check out E-reassign. Yes, you might be a PTF forever, but you make more $$, you cannot get excessed, and some people are desperate to get to where they want to go if they cannot find a mutual. Life is not fair sometimes, but you have to make the most of the opportunities presented to you.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you may get to where you want to go but at a cost. I had the opportunity to e-assign to a PO in OR. and the PTF ahead of me was not getting 40 hrs. So you may be someplace else but not able to eat and live in a van down by the river.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that's not so bad! lol

posted Hide Post
Hey Wags,
Can't find your newer e-mail address.
I love it here in Michigan! Getting
40 plus hours every week. Have a holdown
on a swing so I'm making an extra 50 cents
an hour in addition to the PTF step O pay!
Winter is mostly over and spring is on the
way. Send me an e-mail we'll catch up on
things. Wishing you the best in your
quest for a transfer!

Posts: 38 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey James! I was wondering how the heck you are! E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com. Great to hear from you!

posted Hide Post
Hey wags I know that this don't pertain to your request, but you replied to Camby about helping me with a three way with jashott. We haven't been able to get a reply from him and you said you may be able to help locate him there in Glendale. If possible see if you can and let me or Camby know. Thanks Katy from Indianapolis

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post