Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mesa, AZ to TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mesa, AZ to TN Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to State of TN. I have been working with the post office over 20 years. I am willing to lose my seniority on this swap. Please e-mail me at gcdiaz020@yahoo.com.

Posts: 5 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would just south of Chicago work?? I have been trying to get to AZ for 6 years....

LMK or if you can find a 3 way.....

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
would just south of Chicago work?? I have been trying to get to AZ for 6 years....

LMK or if you can find a 3 way.....

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
Sorry, I need TN no were else, I will keep looking for you also. Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you said TN only, but what about the western part of Virginia? It would put you closer.....

Posts: 13 | Location: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. theg3ni3. What part of West Virginia? East side or west.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying for a three way, if you want Mesa, AZ I think I can make this happen. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Lynchburg, Virginia.....it's closer to the central part of Virginia but on the western side. Tennessee is only a few hours away.

Posts: 13 | Location: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want Mesa, AZ just leave me your email, so I can email a carrier who is trying to get a three way done.

posted Hide Post
theg3ni3@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will get back with you when I got a answer from the other carrier.