Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SAN DIEGO to NYC/Long Island or...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAN DIEGO to NYC/Long Island or... Login/Join

posted
to Atlanta/Savannah,GA or Harrisburg,PA for a 3way swap.

Over 30 stations to bid from in sunny CA. Plenty of OT if desired. Regulars only please. Will be able to transfer in April 2013. Sen.date is 2002.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of San Diego .

Posts: 56 | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
City stations in central/coastal San Diego. Any zip that starts with 921##. Not the outskirts of San Diego.

posted Hide Post
Im in Pittsburgh pa looking for Florida maybe a 3 way ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, not trying to go there. Im trying to get to NYC/Long Island. Just threw GA + PA in there because I have someone from NY who is interested in a 3 way swap. Thanks Smiler

posted Hide Post
i am in jersey city i am interested to transfer to san diego

Posts: 3 | Location: jersey city | Registered: 09 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I can get you to NYC/Pelham Bay station..I recently had a swap that I put together and after 6 months of getting all the PM approval 1 of the carriers wasn,t honest about there back ground and he was rejected. So I see your looking to get to NYC we just need a carrier from North Houston surrounding area to complete this...If your still interested.

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post