Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need people for a few different three way mutual transfers.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need people for a few different three way mutual transfers. Login/Join

posted
I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Carrollton Texas lowest seniority is 9/97 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie119,

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Carrollton Texas lowest seniority is 9/97 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Carrollton Texas lowest seniority is 9/97 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post
Debbie is the person from NC not interested. We talked and I live in Washington State. I have talked with DFWron and he is still interested in Washington State.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Julie. I am in Fort Lauderdale Florida trying to get to Mesquite/Dallas Texas not in North Carolina.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority,Houston Texas 7/84 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post
If you hear anyone that wants to come to ny as a 3 way swap i am trying to get to fort lauderdale..and my seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pittsburgh I want lauderdale so if any1 from Texas wants pa I'm in

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM IN NYC I WANT FT LAUDERDALE IF U ANYONE WANTS TO SWAP FROM TEXAS THEN WE CAN DO A 3 WAY SWAP.

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.

posted Hide Post
I wish I was from Texas cause I want Fl bad I'm from pa sorry deb

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for some possible three way transfers from Mesquite/Dallas Texas to either Edmond Oklahoma or Phoenix Arizona.I am Looking for a mutual transfer to Mesquite Texas from Fort Lauderdale. I need someone from Mesquite/Dallas area who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. My seniority is 5/86. For three ways I need someone from the Dallas area who either wants to go to Edmond Oklahoma, both carriers have 5/86 as seniority, Houston Texas 7/84 or Phoenix, Arizona, where lowest seniority is 1988. Please contact Debbie at (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net. Thank you and I hope all of you get your transfer soon.