Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    $$ Upstate New York (Vestal) to NC or SC $$$$$
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$$ Upstate New York (Vestal) to NC or SC $$$$$ Login/Join

posted
I'm in Vestal, NY.(7/2000) 5 miles from Binghamton, NY and 1 hour from Syracuse, NY. My office has 15 routes mostly mounted and businesses. Alot of OT if desired. Looking to get to Raleigh, NC. or Wilmington NC. area, or Myrtle Beach, SC. Any Questions email me at scocco1@yahoo.com or (607)759-1461

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider naples fl i have to talk with my wife trying to get to rochester ny or surrounding areas let me know e-mail pkoronas@aol.com

Posts: 102 | Registered: 26 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pete16:
would you consider naples fl i have to talk with my wife trying to get to rochester ny or surrounding areas let me know e-mail pkoronas@aol.com

Hey Pete. Thank you for responding to my posting and for providing your contact information. I am very interested in talking with you and hope your wife is willing to relocate up this way too. I guess you know the Vestal PO office I work in is about 2.5 hours from Rochester, but it is a good small office with 15 routes and one auxilliary. Since it's a little late tonight, I will plan on giving you a call tomorrow night before 9p. Talk to you soon, Steve.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Concord NC? Outside of Charlotte?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Sarasota Co. Fl> Venice, FL, friendly office. K and a few J's(out of season as they choose high option). 20 minutes from Sarasota and Siesta Key beach. 1 hr. from Tampa, FL. Orlando 2 and a half. A MUST to consider!! valerieann855@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Val Miller,

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post