Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Swap and questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap and questions Login/Join

posted
I know I've posted this before but I wanted to add if anyone in Northern California (Bay Area to Sacramento or nearby) knows any carrier wanting to transfer to Denver area Colorado, please do let me know.

It's kinda hard on my family especially my 2 young boys whom I have not seen since late summer, wife I have not seen since October.

I'm kinda screwed because the post office isn't accepting any transfers but they are hiring many TEs instead. Do you know any northern California that are accepting PTF (transfers)?

What are my options? any suggestions are apppreicated!

I am PTF City Carrier with a seniority of 10/2006. There are 5 stations with Littleton Post Office (Littleton is south of Denver)

If you're a carrier in these cities: Sacramento, West Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo, Martinez, Berkeley, Oakland or San Francisco or anywhere nearby wanting to move to Colorado, let me know.

Any questions, please email me at: mailman801-colorado@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Mike the Mailman

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post