Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Are you looking to come to Phoenix, check out these 3 way opps.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you looking to come to Phoenix, check out these 3 way opps. Login/Join

posted
If you're looking to come to Phoenix, AZ and live in or close to one of the following places, give me a call so we can try to match up a 3 way exchange. James 623-229-1551

Kentucky or north Tennessee
Sonoma, CA
Arkansas
Charlotte, NC-Rock Hill, SC area
Philly, Delaware, south Jersey areas

Posts: 89 | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma wanting Phoenix. Don't know if Tulsa is close enough to the part of Arkansas that someone is looking for but if it works let me know.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
James, Im in Cincinnati Ohio on the Kentucky border. 90 miles to Lexington or Louisville, and would be interested in PHX

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i'm in Joliet, IL, just 45 miles SW of Chicago looking to get to Phoenix area, any town would do. LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in Indianapolis, In. I'm looking to go to Phoenix or surrounding areas. If you can help me transfer, call me at 317-910-1386 or e-mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net Thanks

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post