Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Arlington texas to Denver Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arlington texas to Denver Colorado Login/Join

posted
Full time carrier in Arlington trying to transfer to Denver/ aurora

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
I'm in central valley Ca, Fresno Ca, theres A person from CO, whats Central Ca, ill take Arlinton let me see if I can reach him ill be touch Rudy.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mgold313, are you interested? i'm from auburn,wa seattle area.but got i found someone from denver wants to go seattle so i can go to arlington tx.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Rapid City SD

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mgold313 would you consider boulder,co 45 min to denver. i've got grwebb369@gmail.com from boulder co. who wants seattle and i need arlinton tx. please response asap. cell 253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I want to transfer from Denver Colorado to Mc Kinney or Plano, frisco, Allen, celina. Can you email to me or call, please? If you are interested to ct0204@gmail.com or 7204909779.tks!

CD

Posts: 6 | Location: Denver Colorado  | Registered: 14 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Waukegan,IL??about 20mins north of Chicago.Border of WI.email me at courtney.williams945@gmail.com

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interested. I'm in Northglenn CO about a 20 minute drive to Aurora. Text me if interested. 9039309101 or email charlieseth@gmail.com

I'm a carrier technician.

quote:
Originally posted by Mgold313:
Full time carrier in Arlington trying to transfer to Denver/ aurora

Posts: 17 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 22 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SMS does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Louisville Ky

Posts: 17 | Registered: 03 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post