Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to Louisville, Kentucky or Southern Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to Louisville, Kentucky or Southern Indiana Login/Join

posted
Two carriers seniority dates 1989 and 1994. Office in Lake Mary, Florida. Regulars only. All mounted routes. Contact twc5553287465@earthlink.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rhonda mills:
Two carriers seniority dates 1989 and 1994. Office in Lake Mary, Florida. Regulars only. All mounted routes. Contact twc5553287465@earthlink.net
I am city carrier with seniority of Feb 1988, I am looking for a mutual transfer to move to FL, if I can find you a three way to go to IN, I would let you know. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you from Florida wanting to come to KY/IN? If so I live in Bloomington, Indiana, my seniority is 11/98 and I am interested in completing a swap to Florida! Call me at 812-327-1485 if interested. Thanks.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owensboro, ky city carrier seniority 7/97, may be able to convince another carrier to xfer also. postalguy70@yahoo.com.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about cincinnati only 80 miles away from louisville only takes 1 hour and 15min to drive there can call me at 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rhonda mills:
Two carriers seniority dates 1989 and 1994. Office in Lake Mary, Florida. Regulars only. All mounted routes. Contact twc5553287465@earthlink.net.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 18 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rhonda, I got a carrier of Lexington Kentucky who wants to make a mutual transfer with me but I need to move to Florida, if you are willing to make a three way, I already talk to this carrier and is ready to move from Lexington Kentucky to AZ, just email me at claudiodiaz020@yahoo.com and leave your number and I will call you ASAP.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post