Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer from Phoenix, Arizona to Atlanta Georgia or North Florida or North or South Carolina. Trying to get closer to family in North Geogia.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, any interest in Denver, co? If you know any one willing to do a 3way that wants to be in Denver that's cool too. I want to be in phoenix.

Posts: 9 | Location: Denver, co | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We do not want to go to Denver but we'll keep our ears posted.

posted Hide Post
Hey. NE Florida here....Jacksonville. 15 stations. OT available Trying to do a 3 way with CA, and Phoenix. My seniority is 04/06. Yours? 904 866 3939.

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Southern California?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haulinthemail:
Interested in Southern California?

What part ? Alaskabob.bs@gmail.com
Bob

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to the Phoenix area if someone in Florida, North or South Carolina, or Atlanta, Georgia is willing to transfer to Washington State.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Southern California? I am looking for the Palm Springs area. 904 866 3939

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me check with my wife but I'm thinking she might. I'll let you know tomorrow. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goose09:
Hey, any interest in Denver, co? If you know any one willing to do a 3way that wants to be in Denver that's cool too. I want to be in phoenix.

I would like to transfer to Denver I’m in Minneapolis MN seority date April 2016

D. Gaston

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a swap to New Hampshire? I’m trying to transfer to Arizona.

Posts: 22 | Location: Manchester,New Hampshire  | Registered: 07 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Therman:
I am looking to transfer from Phoenix, Arizona to Atlanta Georgia or North Florida or North or South Carolina. Trying to get closer to family in North Geogia.

Are you still interested in a transfer ? I want to go to Phoenix, Az I’ll we need is a third person.

Posts: 22 | Location: Manchester,New Hampshire  | Registered: 07 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Therman:

Are you still looking to transfer? Would you be interested in North Carolina?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Kansas City Kansas?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's try a three-way Northern California to Austin

Ca.Santa Rosa (2/96) to Austin or around Austin city carrier

Posts: 38 | Registered: 03 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post