Postal Forums
NC still looking for coastal CA or OR

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/9313902477

24 August 2012, 07:49
RaymondA
NC still looking for coastal CA or OR
I'm in NC looking for mutual trade to almost anywhere from north of Ventura-coastal CA to OR. Please respond only if serious.
24 August 2012, 17:47
robert sanchez
Hey Raymond, who you be interested to move to San Diego, I am looking to move to Florida, there is a possible 3 or 4 way transfer. NC to San Diego, San Diego to AZ, AZ to FL and FL to NC. What part of NC are you working?
26 August 2012, 09:21
RaymondA
No thanks, I'm not interested in San Diego. We could have had a 3 way mutual nailed down with Rich from Winter Park/Orlando but he said you never contacted him. I'm already being processed for PTF and don't want to get involved in anymore 3 or 4 way mutual swaps, they never seem to work out. If you're still interested in a 3 way swap, contact Rich Sousa- we're both approved and ready to go.
26 August 2012, 11:42
robert sanchez
Hey Raymond, I contact with Rich. I know that he wants to move to NC, remember I am at AZ looking for a two way or three way to Florida. I will continue to look for you and him before he get his transfer done as a PTF. I don't want to go as a PTF, start over again, I did it seven years ago and I lost 18 years of seniority, no more for me. If you know something before me that we can have this done and also Rich please let me know. Thanks.
29 August 2012, 01:16
Bailey Jew
I'm ready to go! I'm in Sacramento, CA and would love to go to Greensboro. Seniority is 06/06. 916-337-0855 or Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew