Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NC still looking for coastal CA or OR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NC still looking for coastal CA or OR Login/Join

posted
I'm in NC looking for mutual trade to almost anywhere from north of Ventura-coastal CA to OR. Please respond only if serious.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Raymond, who you be interested to move to San Diego, I am looking to move to Florida, there is a possible 3 or 4 way transfer. NC to San Diego, San Diego to AZ, AZ to FL and FL to NC. What part of NC are you working?

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks, I'm not interested in San Diego. We could have had a 3 way mutual nailed down with Rich from Winter Park/Orlando but he said you never contacted him. I'm already being processed for PTF and don't want to get involved in anymore 3 or 4 way mutual swaps, they never seem to work out. If you're still interested in a 3 way swap, contact Rich Sousa- we're both approved and ready to go.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Raymond, I contact with Rich. I know that he wants to move to NC, remember I am at AZ looking for a two way or three way to Florida. I will continue to look for you and him before he get his transfer done as a PTF. I don't want to go as a PTF, start over again, I did it seven years ago and I lost 18 years of seniority, no more for me. If you know something before me that we can have this done and also Rich please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm ready to go! I'm in Sacramento, CA and would love to go to Greensboro. Seniority is 06/06. 916-337-0855 or Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post