Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado to Ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Ga Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Colorado to Ga... Been with Post office since 2013 seniority date 8/2014... Have one of the best routes consider an retirement route... 583 stops, double mailboxes, no business, no walking, no nbu or anything just straight hopping all day, nice area and generally older people live on my route and plenty of OT available if wanted... Any other questions feel free to ask... Looking to move ASAP... Need to get closer to grandmother who is 91 yrs old and needs assistance, only person helping is sister and she just had a baby so they need all the help they can get... Thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: 11 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Savannah, GA but I'm looking for close to ATL. Is Savannah close to where you're looking for?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 14 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any case a 3-way swap helps you out more

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KyleP11:

Yes but I'm not sure how that works, anything that can get me closer to home...

Posts: 6 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: 11 November 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in Savannah, GA but I'm looking for close to ATL. Is Savannah close to where you're looking for?

Yes that about an hour and a half away...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MzMilton1019:
quote:

Just hope someone wants to go to CO from within 45mins of ATL then they would swap to there, I can swap to their spot, then you can swap to mine

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just hope someone wants to go to CO from within 45mins of ATL then they would swap to there, I can swap to their spot, then you can swap to mine

Ok how do we go bout doing that... I'm all for it... I'll try to do some research from my end cause I need this asap...

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok how do we go bout doing that... I'm all for it... I'll try to do some research from my end cause I need this asap...

So basically we need someone to come to Colorado and you willing to go anywhere except Colorado is that correct... Sorry it takes so long to respond be busy on my end and I don't get notifications from this page...