Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone on the east coast want Ft Lauderdale, Fl?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone on the east coast want Ft Lauderdale, Fl? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
How about bayonne nj, close to nyc?

Posts: 4 | Location: Nj close to NYC  | Registered: 12 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes bayonne is really close to nyc about a 20-30 min trip or you could take public transportation... and i actually work at the bayonne office. Interested?

Posts: 4 | Location: Nj close to NYC  | Registered: 12 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I'm interested Bronx Pelham Bay Area plenty of ot if you want. 13 yrs seniority call me if interested 917 416 2383 raul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im interested in Flushing

william M Panchana

Posts: 12 | Location: Tampa FL | Registered: 14 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Secaucus, NJ

Posts: 5 | Location: Secaucus, NJ to Ft. Lauderdale, FL or surrounding areas | Registered: 20 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in bayonne... its about a 15- 20 min ride to Secaucus, interested?