Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Longwood florida to Lake county florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longwood florida to Lake county florida Login/Join

posted
Need mutual swap from Longwood Florida. With two bidding offices and O/T available...my route is all driving with 3 dismount NCBU to Lake county Florida, Mount Dora, Tavares, eustis, clermont and surrounding areas...seniority date 3/2000.....regulars only please.....thank you 352 508 7176

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Va rai,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Va rai:
Need mutual swap from Longwood Florida. With two bidding offices and O/T available...my route is all driving with 3 dismount NCBU to Lake county Florida, Mount Dora, Tavares, eustis, clermont and surrounding areas...seniority date 3/2000.....regulars only please.....thank you
earnelhero@gmail.com with any questions, 3 way swap welcome...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Va rai,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Va rai:
Need mutual swap from Longwood Florida. With two bidding offices and O/T available...my route is all driving with 3 dismount NCBU to Lake county Florida, Mount Dora, Tavares, eustis, clermont and surrounding areas...seniority date 3/2000.....regulars only please.....thank you 352 508 7176
still looking for mutual swap....

posted Hide Post
Still interested in mutual swap.....nice area