Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    east coast of Florida to Phoenix, AZ or west suburbs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

east coast of Florida to Phoenix, AZ or west suburbs Login/Join

posted
This post is cancelled, I am no longer looking for a mutual exchange

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fl2az,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still trying to get to Phoenix? I am in Santa Barbara, CA. Maybe I could work on getting a 3-way together, if you're still trying for a reassignment.

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is arnold33@cox.net, if you would like me to look at possibly putting a trade together.

posted Hide Post
lets do a 3 way i have someone who wants santa barbara i want redding u can have phoenix...what is ur senority dan!!!!!!

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
U.S. Postal Service employees can exchange jobs with other postal employees, as long as certain conditions are met. ELM 351.6 states:
ELM 351.6: General Policy
Career employees may exchange positions (subject, when necessary, to the provisions of the appropriate collective-bargaining agreement) if the exchange of positions is approved by the officials in charge at the installations involved. Mutual exchanges must be made between employees in positions at the same grade levels.
The following employees are not eligible to exchange positions:

1. Part-time Flexibles with full-time employees.
2. Bargaining-unit employees with non bargaining-unit employees.
3. Non-supervisory employees with supervisory employees.

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fl2az, are you still a ptf? Have you made regular, yet? Are you still looking to trade? I'd love to go to Florida. I'd take a look at any 3-way combination that could get me to Florida. I would also look at the chance to get close to Corpus Christi, Texas, if anyone here knows of an opportunity like that. I, myself don't want to go to Arizona, though, I'm afraid. But thank you for the kind offer.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fl2az:
PTF looking to trade from single station office in east central Florida to Phoenix or suburbs to the west of Phoenix (Glendale, Peoria, Litchfield Park, Surprise, etc..) Respond to this if interested. Lots of people close to retirement in my office, won't stay part time for long.
When you become a regular carrier, please let me know. I live and work at west of phoenix. I am ready to move to Florida.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Made regular, still looking for Phoenix, AZ or suburbs west of Phoenix (Glendale, Peoria, Litchfield Park, Surprise/Sun City) jrh769@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
i have a 3 way for u

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, im rodney, i have a 3-way that i can set u up with as well to get u to phoenix....ASAP!!!! GIVE ME A CALL:
757-897-3741
lookn forward to hearing from u!!!!

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
PTF looking to trade from single station office in east central Florida to Phoenix or suburbs to the west of Phoenix (Glendale, Peoria, Litchfield Park, Surprise, etc..) Respond to this if interested. Lots of people close to retirement in my office, won't stay part time for long.
Hi, I am at Mesa, AZ just 30 minutes east of Phoenix, I want to transfer to Florida due to family illness and family reason. I can send you more information about my route and my station at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com, or call me at (623) 466-4459. Thanks. Just two way mutual transfer you here and I there.

posted Hide Post
Looking for Phoenix or west of the city, thanks for the post, will get in touch if nothing develops

posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking for Phoenix or west of the city, thanks for the post, will get in touch if nothing develops
Thanks. Let me know if I can help you with some information. You can e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com or call me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
quote:
Thanks. Let me know if I can help you with some information. You can e-mail me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com or call me.
:-( :-( :-( :-(