Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ereassigment request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ereassigment request Login/Join

posted
I just received an email said “ the district has received my request “ and belove has the name of the office That I submitted .
Can anyone tell me what is going on and what will be next for my ereassigment request ? Thank you.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 16 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That means that there is an opening where you put in for. You can go to ereassign and click on that office, go to the history tab and should be able to see what's happening with it....they will be requesting safety, attendance records and an evaluation from your supervisor.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me about the status section? Multiple requests in reassign and status says “submitted”. Is this correct or have I not done something correctly?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one of those emails the other day too. My supervisor said it means you are on the short list now for consideration on an opening they have.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to add to what I said above, as Kecia said.....go click on that request and then click history. It will give you more info. I have put in for a number of offices in Texas. The one I received the email about, now has "selecting official/HR has received your request". No other request that I've submitted says that.so going by what others have said here and on what my supervisor told me, I assume that means that I am at least being considered for the current open position. Good luck to all of you.....transferring used to be so much easier.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Markge it means you are being considered amongst the other candidates on E-reassign.They look at attendance and driving record as key components to choose from employees on the list.I put in for an office in 10/17 and just got a letter that I was selected for the vacant position.Your supervisor will receive an email if you are selected and you will get a letter from the district that you were selected and if you accept the position and the date you can start.

Posts: 16 | Location: Orange County CA | Registered: 15 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post