Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Transfer from Cape May County New Jersey to west coast Florida.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Cape May County New Jersey to west coast Florida. Login/Join

posted
Im currently a T6 at the Rio Grande NJ post office. I am looking to transfer to cape coral, fort Meyers, Sarasota, punta Gorda area. My seniority date is 9/2011 (I transferred from a clerk to a carrier). I know this is a long shot but I'm not getting anywhere with e-reassign. If anyone has any pointers on how I can get down to Florida I'm all in. Thank you. Murbs80@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 24 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What type of deliveries do you have on your T-6 swing? Businesses, dismounts, park & loop & curbside, and what percentage of each. I am interested in getting back to Jersey, for family reasons

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mostly residential in a seashore town. Majority park and loop. I have the best string in my office. People would fight to get this string. If there is anything more you would please email me murbs80@gmail.com How is your office?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 24 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post