Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Minneapolis to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minneapolis to North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Looking for a carrier from North Carolina to come to the Twin Cities.

My wife and I are looking to relocate to a different part of the country. We have never lived anywhere else and we want to try it.

Approximately 25 stations to bid from with plenty of desired overtime if wanted. Stations very in size from 1 zone to 3 zones.

Twin Cities has several fine dining and theatre opportunities as well as indoor and outdoor shopping, including Mall of America. Thousands of lakes to fish and boat year round.

Twin Cities is home to professional football, basketball, baseball (brand new outdoor stadium next season), hockey (stste of the art arena), and University of Minnesota (brand new outdoor football stadium).

Minnesota has one of the lowest cost of living costs in the country as well as a great school system. Minneapolis is the 14th largest market in the country.

I have no house to sell and I am ready to go whenever you are ready to go. Even if you want to wait until the beginning of the year or later.

contact me at
aronandmariah@yahoo.com

or

763-486-8092

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post