Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to anywhere costal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to anywhere costal Login/Join

posted
Asheville (gateway to the Smokies) is a great little city offering diverse and expansive entertainment and outdoor activities, superb weather, and an excellent education system. There are three stations with 130 bidding routes. My seniority is 7/07. please email me with any interest, questions, or offers. thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senority 6/91. Station in Canoga Park CA. Great community with OT. 4 stations to bid on. I live in Simi Valley one of the safest cities in the nation. Need to leave due to wife's illness. Please respond to craigtracy4@yahoo.com

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in bradenton fl 20 mins from sarasota 45 from st pete about an hr to tampa 3 hrs to orlando and about 7 hrs out and up to atlanta

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Houston TX? I work at a small station and I am the T6. I live in Kingwood TX, about 30 miles outside of houston. Beautiful area. 1 hour drive to Galveston TX. Please call me direct at 281-203-4266 or email me at deniseannflores@yahoo.com.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no thanks, but good luck to ya!

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are concider Columbus ohio. if you do keep in touch. I am regular my seniorty is 05/2005.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider southern Maine?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes to southern Maine. Call me at (828)380-0830 or email me at crosscountrypapa@hotmail.com Thanks

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Northern New Jersey? Border of NY/NJ. If so, respond to this post. Thanks.

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks to Virginia Beach, Columbus, or northern NJ. But I am interested in Maine.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bob:
No thanks to Virginia Beach, Columbus, or northern NJ. But I am interested in Maine.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
let me know how coastal Maine works out for you after your 1st N.E. WINTER!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 09 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob,
Interested in Anchorage Alaska. If so, let me know. My e-mail is conlon1750@gci.net or my phone is 907-694-0301 or cell number is 907-529-7852. Thanks.
Greg

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Bob, Would you be interested in Long Beach, CA ? I am trying to get to STL, MO and I have somebody that wants your place. if interested let me know. (seniority date 7-89) Doug

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Thomasville, NC if interested email me at wandzel@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post