Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Arizona Login/Join

posted
I am in Winter Springs FLORIDA looking for Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler ARIZONA. I will consider ALL CITIES within 40 mile radius.

Winter Springs is an amazing location, located 30 minutes from Orlando and 45 minutes from Daytona Beach. There are 2 offices to bid from, lots of OT if wanted and very well managed.

Seniority Date 08/2016. Hoping to do this as soon as possible. Please contact me at 321-317-6400

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cassie,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 31 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Apache junction I need Utah maybe we can find someone in Utah to come to Florida my phone number is 480-589-6063,Inez Karver

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely! Lets do find Utah to Florida..

posted Hide Post
Are you both regular city carriers?
I'm city side, in Phoenix wanting Ogden or salt Lake

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix Az | Registered: 06 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You both are city I'm rural you two should work together better odds that way!of course if you come across any rural carriers send them my way thanks!Inez Karver 480-589-6063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inez Karver:
You both are city I'm rural you two should work together better odds that way!of course if you come across any rural carriers send them my way thanks!Inez Karver 480-589-6063

Inez try posting in the rural forum
Good luck

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix Az | Registered: 06 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am city and maybe we could find a 3rd... we would have to find Utah to Florida. I will make another post as well

posted Hide Post
I’m in Orlando Florida, I want Orange County, Los Angeles California and surrounding areas. 3way swap?

Posts: 25 | Location: Orlando Florida  | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there interested in a 3 way swap… please call 6067676696

Natasha brewington

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Peoria AZ. Seniority: 11/2000. Im looking for a three way trade with Anchorage Alaska. I think i saw someone from Anchorage Alaska who post that he wanted to trade with Florida. If your interested. Email: humble17@me.com or 6232425608. Thanks!

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Given how old this is I’m sure it’s a long shot but I’m in Utah open to a move to Florida. Email is Justin.beary@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post