Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual exchange,Charleston Sc. to East or West coast of Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual exchange,Charleston Sc. to East or West coast of Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking for a Mutual Exchange from Sc to Fl ,15 year regular, 2+ years here in Charleston,I'm in the East Bay Street Station,several offices to bid too,OT if desired,looking to go to a coastal town in Fl,above Palm Beach County on the East Coast,and above Charlotte County on the west Coast But would prefer the East Coast, strong sick time,perfect attendance,no open cases,no accidents,nothing to interfere with a exchange or transfer,reply here or email me at markmar0607@gmail.com,or my cell is 1-843-696-8970

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MFM,

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I'm Craig. I'm a t6 in Cocoa Beach Fl. I'm last in seniority but their r only 11 routes and a guy can retire at anytime and a girl will retire for sure next June-ish. My routes have a lot of in and outing with condos and apts. Curbside delivery also. Tell me about ur route and office if interested

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post