Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central WI (Wausau) to within 60 miles of an Int'l airport
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central WI (Wausau) to within 60 miles of an Int'l airport Login/Join

posted
For Family reasons, Wausau has good schools, lots of surrounding lakes, skiing, it's two hours from upper Michigan, less then that to lake Michigan. nice community,overtime avail. silverjhawk@charter.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J. Hansen,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where are you looking at to live??

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in munster, IN (lake michigan- indian/illinois state line 35 minutes from midway/ 45 minutes from ohare International. Same type of living style as you describe in your town.

chahal2030@yahoo.com

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Or can do Joliet, IL, which is 45iles SW of O'Hare Airport.

Only if I could find a 3 way to AZ....

So, if AZ wants WI, drop a line..

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey ,j. im 20 minutes from jfk long island ny. some of the best salt water fishing in the world in every direction. if you can find someone from florida or georgia you can use me in a 3way...thanks dr

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I may be interested in a job trade with you. I work at Peoria Main post office in Peoria, Arizona. I live about 20-25 min from Sky Harbor International Airport. I have old friends and family in the Schofield area. You may email me at bkdalaskan@cox.net. I am a window clerk, seniority date april 1993. Let me know if you are interested please. Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. You are a carrier and I am a clerk, so we cannot trade, but if you know of any clerk that wants to trade...please give them my email address!! Thanks! JoAnn

bkdalaskan@cox.net

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post