Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    fort myers florida to kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fort myers florida to kentucky Login/Join

posted
looking for a transfer to kentucky...hoping for within 50 miles of magnolia kentucky.
i have a 41k rural route, its 79 miles long. day off is wed. within 15 minutes from beaches.good area.

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Cincinnati and would love to return to Ft. Myers! Im a city carrier though.....

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ya that doesnt do either of us any good...and im specifically looking for kentucky...i want to be closer to family...i wish it could have worked though

Posts: 26 | Location: fort myers florida | Registered: 16 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sparkle.
Not sure if you are still looking for a transfer to KY or not?? I am in Frankfort, KY. It's about an hour and a half from Magnolia. My seniority date is 7/2004. I am a regular and have been for 6 years. Let me know if you are still looking. I am wanting to relocate to just about anywhere in Florida that has option of mounted routes within the next 3 years.
Thanks alot.
Mari

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no. I just noticed you are a rural carrier. My bad. I am a City Carrier and I don't think the transfers work in cross crafting. Let me know if I am wrong. Thx.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bowling Green, KY.It is about 45 min to an hour from Magnolia. I am a city carrier, though. Let me know if you're interested.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Sparkle13131, you have inadvertently posted your ad on the wrong forum. Please copy and paste this to the rural carrier mutual exchange section of this website. Best Wishes!

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post