Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charleston, SC to Upstate NY or PA areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charleston, SC to Upstate NY or PA areas Login/Join

posted
I need to get to upstate NY area or Northern PA for family reasons. Senority date is 7/2000. Lots of overtime here if you want it, close to beaches and a lot of entertainment around here. Serious inquiries only. Call (843)513-7510

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you up to NYC on a 3 way swap..My seniority is 12/93..I am looking for Fort Lauderdale surrounding area

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I could get you to Hartsdale, NY..would be a 4 way trade thou...LMK if that could work...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone on upstate NY or PA area?? Winter is coming..

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Utica NY? It's part of upstate New York contact me at sanitahadziahmetovic@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in North Central PA, State College, my cell is 814-206-4545, If that's not north enough for you I'll also do a 3 way

Posts: 54 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little bit farther but I'm in ny on long island

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Central NJ

Posts: 37 | Registered: 14 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about philly...i need to transfer to south carolina for family reasons also, text me...my name is Mark 2673337717

Posts: 5 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: 03 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Buffalo, are you still looking?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post