Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need someone who desires to move from Raleigh, NC to Charleston, SC.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone who desires to move from Raleigh, NC to Charleston, SC. Login/Join

posted
Getting ready to make a big move and would love to end up in Raleigh, NC no later than the end of March, but the end of February would be even better. Desire to relocate immediately for family reasons. Seniority date: 7/2000

Posts: 32 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking?

I might be able to arrange a 3 or 4 way, if so.

My email is arnold33@cox.net

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
steve my name is mike strouble i am a unassigned regular carrier in raleigh and would to speak with you my number is 919-607-1505

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Steve, did you work anything out yet? I work in Durham NC, which is part of the Raleigh/Durham area and I'm looking to get to Connecticut if you need an additional piece to a 3 or 4 way trade, let me know.

gmalvicini@ctc.net

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to Raleigh/Durham area ASAP swap would be from NJ I would be interested in the three way swap. please contact me @ smqevans@hotmail.com or 919-802-5806 Don

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post