Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bellingham, WA to Waukesha, WI or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bellingham, WA to Waukesha, WI or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY!!
Not too Hot..Not too Cold..No Mosquitoes!!! Not too Busy..Not too Boring...Just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Bellingham, WA is a little corner of Paradise. If you like "any" outdoor activity during "any" time of the year, this place is for you. Centrally located between Vancouver and Seattle and the San Juan Islands and Mt. Baker. Full time regular city carrier is looking for a mutual exchange to Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis, Milwaukee or other surrounding areas. Regretfully leaving paradise due to family hardship. Seniority date is 2/18/06. Senior PTF seniority date is 4/29/06. 69 city carrier routes. Contact: fjpgap@yahoo.com or 360-223-2721

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gap,

Posts: 8 | Location: Bellingham, WA | Registered: 29 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what type of routes? how many people on overtime list? Are you a sub?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in chicago/north west indiana sub-urbs? Are you reg or PTF?

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bali;

Thank you for your email and interest in my posting. Unfortunately your area is too far away. I have a home in Waukesha County that I need to get back to. Good luck in your search!

GAP

Posts: 8 | Location: Bellingham, WA | Registered: 29 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gap, we could have a possible three way swap if you are interested. there's another ptf in rockford il, about an hour from waukesha who wants central ca. let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post