Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Eugene Or to small town
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eugene Or to small town Login/Join

posted
Small town America would you like to transfer to Eugene Or one hour from the coast one hour to the ski resorts, I want to move to a small town so I can retire in a few years. Ginny

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ginny Venden,

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello are you still looking? I'm in gibsonton Florida 43 k 20 mile route not the greatest town but Apollo Beach is close by my email is my name salvatoanthony@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Beaumont, California? 20 minutes from best retirement area (Palm Springs); 1.5 hours to the coast.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry no California looking mainly for southern states maybe fl if I can get a 3 way

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in small town florida near tampa, are you interested?

posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Eugene my brother lives in Riverveiw, I'm going there in Oct if your still interested reply thanks Ginny

posted Hide Post
is your office all llv? how many routes? I have many offers so please reply soon, thank you

posted Hide Post
I have 22 years seniority but 5 years here in Eugene I started in Denver then went to Phoenix then got a mutual trade here,we have small town mail unlike the big cities, four offices to bid, half my station are LLV routes and pro masters, I am 5th in seniority at my office and have about 20 routes, my station has the best supervisors one other station is all drive off the downtown station is mostly walkout with a lot of businesses, and the 4th station is close to the college and mostly hilly neighborhoods

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tony toni tone:
is your office all llv? how many routes? I have many offers so please reply soon, thank you

posted Hide Post
Are you a rural carrier or a city carrier I notices a lot of your posts are for rural I'm a city carrier

posted Hide Post
rural, there is another link for city carriers, as far as i know we can not switch