Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    So. CA for DIRCT trade possibilities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So. CA for DIRCT trade possibilities Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Long Beach, CA (7-89) am looking for a DIRECT trade to Midwest States or some Southern States. 3 ways are NOT option for me. Thanks

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
anyone out there.. ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm still here and I still want Long Beach from SF bay area! heh... :OP

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I would consider your location possibly.. I am in a relationship in the Central Coast and it would be closer for sure.. but it's even MORE expensive to live where you are as well.

posted Hide Post
douglas
how about west palm beach flcall me 559-994-7585

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
no sorry.. FL isn't in the picture.. sorry

posted Hide Post
Please keep me in your mind. I will take your place for sure!

Living and work in Long Beach is my dream!

Renny

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
well, I was checking out your pricing for homes and rent up there and.. ouch ! even higher than here ! That would be a problem.

posted Hide Post
Cost of living here should be similar to Long Beach. My rent for studio is $750. It is walk distance to work. No need to use car to work. PO is right down three blocks. I am sure that landlord will happy to rent this place out to you. Not just we can swap and you can have my apartment. My studio is roomy and plently of space with kitchette and small bathroom with shower.

San Anselmo is very nice place to live. But I am not too crazy about living in small town. I grew up in big cities all of my life. That is why I want to live and work in Long Beach.

posted Hide Post
Are you will be intrested in Canoga Park, SFV CA -91304. not far from Huntington Beach
Thanks,
MK

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post