Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    EUGENE, OREGON TO: ( RALEIGH, CARY, DURHAM, ) NORTH CAROLINA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EUGENE, OREGON TO: ( RALEIGH, CARY, DURHAM, ) NORTH CAROLINA. Login/Join

posted
FTR IN EUGENE, OREGON. SENIORITY DATE OF MAY 2005. 4 BIDDING STATIONS WITH OVERTIME AVAILABLE. BEAUTIFUL AREA WITH THE OCEAN , CAMPING, HUNTING, FISHING, OR SKI RESORTS NEARBY. I HAVE A eReassign IN FOR ( RALEIGH, CARY, DURHAM ) NORTH CAROLINA. LIKELY TO GET TRANSFER IN NEXT FEW MONTHS. READY TO RELOCATE NOW. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. GLENN.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Sorry to bug ya, I'm in Denver area looking to come to eugene/corvallis for husband's college next year. Would you tell me which, if any offices, have the horrid FSS machine/system? Thanks! -Katherine Smiler
klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Kat. To the best of my knowledge, Portland may be the only city in our district with FSS machines, but I am not sure if they even have that system in place. Eugene does not use that system. We manually case up our flats. Hope that helps. Good luck, Glenn.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post