Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Naples, FL to Miami or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples, FL to Miami or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap I live in Miami and driving back and forth

Posts: 46 | Location: Naples Florida 34104 | Registered: 21 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in a mural if you interested. I’m working out of Pembroke Pines Florida and willing to transfer to Naples Florida. Contact me at aypapi44@yahoo.com
My Senior is 09/14/1995 super office with 6 station to bid on but this office is one of the best in the district.

Posts: 10 | Location: Pembroke Pines Florida  | Registered: 29 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luisito:
I’m interested in a mural if you interested. I’m working out of Pembroke Pines Florida and willing to transfer to Naples Florida. Contact me at aypapi44@yahoo.com and 954-998-8544
My Senior is 09/14/1995 super office with 6 station to bid on but this office is one of the best in the district.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luisito:
I’m interested in a mural if you interested. I’m working out of Pembroke Pines Florida and willing to transfer to Naples Florida. Contact me at aypapi44@yahoo.com and 954-998-8544

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Luisito,

Posts: 10 | Location: Pembroke Pines Florida  | Registered: 29 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea I sent u an email I’m ready when u are my contact is 786-406-2756 my email istaxbrachett@gmail.com I’m sorry I just seen the message.

Posts: 46 | Location: Naples Florida 34104 | Registered: 21 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea I really need this swap Give me call or email or text I’m ready.im in east annex is only 3 stations up here.

posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris. I work out of the post office in Hollywood Florida off of Polk Street my wife and I are interested in moving to fort Myers because all of her family lives there. And we just had a newborn so we could use the help. If you're still interested in a mutual swap please let me know my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com and my phone number is 305-684-7820 thank you

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post