Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Marion, IN to the Jax-Lake City, FL area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marion, IN to the Jax-Lake City, FL area Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to the Jax-Lake City/ Brunswick-Waycross, GA area. Seniority date of May 89.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corn, The Indy 500, basketball, Brickyard 400, Amish country, Pony express festival, ...Corn!

You mean Nobody has a sick Granny?

posted Hide Post
Still searching. 4AM, sitting on the back deck, listening to the water trickle down the stones in the fountain, looking at the sunflower patch & tomatoes, knowing the zucchini, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, green beans & chicory are all there as well as the lilies & roses. Can't hear anything else but the very occasional car while dreaming how nice it would be to hear the ocean lapping up to my feet.
Want to trade Florida?

posted Hide Post

Help my Grandpa move to Florida,...Please?

posted Hide Post
Antique car season begins!
I live in Fairmount the hometown of the former actor James Dean who died in a car accident. Every year we have a festival which honors him and the creator of Garfield and U.S. Acres, Jim Davis who was also born and raised here. A major part of that festival is an antique car show. Because of this other towns have jumped on that bandwagon and basically the summers of Indiana are filled with antique car shows.
Trade with me and come get your fill of antique cars and festival food!

posted Hide Post
Tomato festival this past weekend; Blueberry festival coming soon as well as the Apple Festival and the pumpkin festival. Reenactments of several Civil War events will be starting soon as well as the War of 1812 reenactment at reservoirs north of Marion. U-pick em season is about to start where you can take the kids or grand-kids into the fields and allow them to pick their own fruits and/or vegetables. All or most of the "Fest" will also have antique car shows as that was such a huge industry in this state during the early years of the car.
Trade with me and become a part of one of the largest festivals in Indiana... "Museum Days" in Fairmount, the fest which celebrates the towns past and notable people such as actor James Dean, Cartoonist Jim Davis, TV anchor Phil Jones and Nat Hurricane Service Director Bob Sheetz.
Lets talk a trade Northeast Florida?

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a trade to Jacksonville, FL but will also consider Savannah, GA or back to Augusta where i lived in the early 80's or possibly the Copperhill, TN area.