Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ft lauderdale/ West Palm Beach To San Diego CA..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft lauderdale/ West Palm Beach To San Diego CA.. Login/Join

posted
Hey there is a carrier in San Diego Ca that wants NYC anyone looking to complete a 3 way please let me know..Please contact me asap....velgetu@aol.com..I will consider other parts of Florida as well....thanks

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would gladly swap from San Diego To Fort Lauderdale/WPB in 3 months 2012(October) or to NYC/and suberbs in October of this year.

Must be regular Carriers/No PTF .My Seniority is 6/1/91 so I would want to swap with someone with alot of seniority if possible but would consider all.
$1000 Gladly paid toward your moving expenses after SWAP is complete(One-Thousand Dolars)

Patrick 858-831-1800 or just e-mail. Serious Inquiries Only .7/9/12

Posts: 18 | Location: SAN DIEGO,CA | Registered: 13 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post