Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miami to Seattle(WA) or surrounding cities.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami to Seattle(WA) or surrounding cities. Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap from Miami to seattle,WA or surrounding cities. My name is john mcwhorter. If interested feel free to contact me at 786 269 9562. Or email me at johnmcwhorter0711@yahoo.com. My seniority date is 4/2/16.

Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey jmac let me know if any one from dallas wants miami. i want dallas tx. thanks.253 269 2099.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok no problem..... hey is it nice delivering in Washington state?

posted Hide Post
well, it's great for me, i have a retirement route. but for you with senority, i don't really know. we have a lot mounted route out of three offices. out of about 100 route, we have about 5 walking route. the rest is mouted or business.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Houston tx and I looking transfer to Miami twi Houston is good for you???

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J Mack you can go to Seattle twi come to Houston tx and I'm go to Miami

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jmac and rjcacho let's make this happen. the three way is ready. i'm begging guys now because my family is in texas and i'm in seattle working and living out of hotels. can we please contact each other by cell phone to get this tranfers rolling. please,please, and thank you......253 269 2099 cell

posted Hide Post
Hey guys just got your post. My wife got offered a position in tampa,Florida, which is also a destination of mines, I've been talking to a friend of mines at my station who has a friend who wants to come to miami from Tampa. Right now I am currently weighing that option as well, but i will keep you guys posted if anything changes!!! My regards, if this has caused an inconvience!

posted Hide Post
BTW, you guys are still an option!!!