Postal Forums
central florida coast to phoenix area

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/9553962077

28 February 2012, 06:08
easternmass
central florida coast to phoenix area
If anyone in the phoenix area is interested in vero beach fl then email with your details kev_phar@yahoo.com
28 February 2012, 07:28
Dolfan
I'm not in ariz but I want Fl I'm in pa
28 February 2012, 08:38
Bungie26
yes we can do a 3 way.... i have someone in sacramento that wants fl........ trying to be closer to my husbands handicapped son......seniority here is 10/98....100 % mounted... i am in gilbert az
28 February 2012, 11:18
Jarocho1
quote:
Originally posted by easternmass:
If anyone in the phoenix area is interested in vero beach fl then email with your details kev_phar@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Gualberto, I have sent you a e-mail with some information that you have requested regarding a mutual transfer from FL to AZ. I am very interested to move to FL. Thanks.
28 February 2012, 18:44
rodney b
hello, im very interested in vero bch.... im in virginia but i have someone thats in phoenix that wants to swap...... was waiting on the right person and that is YOU!!!!!! pls let me know if u would like to make this happen!!!! we are both ready right now!!! THAX FOR YOUR TIME....

ron 757-897-3741
rjbarrsr@verizon.net
29 February 2012, 10:04
Ron P
I`m trying to get back to Vero from Greenville, SC. I left there 5 years ago to finish military work. If we could find a 3 way I would really like to do this so that I can get my family back to where their family is! Ron (772) 713-9988 rrthfour@aol.com
01 March 2012, 18:17
rodney b
i have this 3-way swap ready.... again, im in virginia wantn atl andd have someone in phoenix ready to go all we need is you to accept this swap and have a good record [ as well as attendence] and we can get this ball rollin right now!!!!! my eamil is posted as well as phone so pls contact me good,bad, or indifferent... waitn to hear from u ...........thanks
02 March 2012, 03:20
SOJABROOKLYN
IN LAS VEGAS,NV INTRESTED IN VERO BEACH. MY EMAIL IS SOJABROOKLYN@HOTMAIL.COM
09 March 2012, 18:08
rodney b
hey easternmass, just wondering if you are responding to anyone.....been a couple of wks and no other postings from you.... i hjave sent u 2 emails and havent heard anything......at least respond and tell me or others yes,no, or mayb...... say something!!!!!!!!!!!! im just saying.... thanks for ur time.........
09 March 2012, 19:40
Jarocho1
quote:
Hi, I am very interested to make a swap with you, I am at MESA, AZ only 35 minutes east of Phoenix, AZ, please call me at 623-466-4459 or email me junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com.
11 March 2012, 10:23
easternmass
sorry i havent been responding,ive been really busy the last few weeks.didnt really expect much interest.Im not interested in 3way trades.its tough enough with 2 people and that just complicates things.im not desperate to move at this point so im waiting for something in arizona im really interested in.im sorry again for not responding
15 March 2012, 22:31
Jarocho1
quote:
sorry i havent been responding,ive been really busy the last few weeks.didnt really expect much interest.Im not interested in 3way trades.its tough enough with 2 people and that just complicates things.im not desperate to move at this point so im waiting for something in arizona im really interested in.im sorry again for not responding
I send you a e-mail to you last week,with a lot of information,have you see it? E-mail me or call me. Thanks.
22 March 2012, 09:12
easternmass
I am also interested in tucson area and please use my email to contact me as I dont really check back here often. kev_phar@yahoo.com
29 April 2012, 22:24
robert sanchez
quote:
I am also interested in tucson area and please use my email to contact me as I dont really check back here often. kev_phar@yahoo.com
Hi,I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Florida, if you are interested, email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com.
25 May 2012, 10:21
Jarocho1
quote:
Hi. Are you still interested to move to AZ? Please let me know. Thanks