Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    central florida coast to phoenix area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

central florida coast to phoenix area Login/Join

posted
If anyone in the phoenix area is interested in vero beach fl then email with your details kev_phar@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not in ariz but I want Fl I'm in pa

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes we can do a 3 way.... i have someone in sacramento that wants fl........ trying to be closer to my husbands handicapped son......seniority here is 10/98....100 % mounted... i am in gilbert az

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by easternmass:
If anyone in the phoenix area is interested in vero beach fl then email with your details kev_phar@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Gualberto, I have sent you a e-mail with some information that you have requested regarding a mutual transfer from FL to AZ. I am very interested to move to FL. Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, im very interested in vero bch.... im in virginia but i have someone thats in phoenix that wants to swap...... was waiting on the right person and that is YOU!!!!!! pls let me know if u would like to make this happen!!!! we are both ready right now!!! THAX FOR YOUR TIME....

ron 757-897-3741
rjbarrsr@verizon.net

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I`m trying to get back to Vero from Greenville, SC. I left there 5 years ago to finish military work. If we could find a 3 way I would really like to do this so that I can get my family back to where their family is! Ron (772) 713-9988 rrthfour@aol.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have this 3-way swap ready.... again, im in virginia wantn atl andd have someone in phoenix ready to go all we need is you to accept this swap and have a good record [ as well as attendence] and we can get this ball rollin right now!!!!! my eamil is posted as well as phone so pls contact me good,bad, or indifferent... waitn to hear from u ...........thanks

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IN LAS VEGAS,NV INTRESTED IN VERO BEACH. MY EMAIL IS SOJABROOKLYN@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 18 | Location: LAS VEGAS,NV | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey easternmass, just wondering if you are responding to anyone.....been a couple of wks and no other postings from you.... i hjave sent u 2 emails and havent heard anything......at least respond and tell me or others yes,no, or mayb...... say something!!!!!!!!!!!! im just saying.... thanks for ur time.........

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi, I am very interested to make a swap with you, I am at MESA, AZ only 35 minutes east of Phoenix, AZ, please call me at 623-466-4459 or email me junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com.

posted Hide Post
sorry i havent been responding,ive been really busy the last few weeks.didnt really expect much interest.Im not interested in 3way trades.its tough enough with 2 people and that just complicates things.im not desperate to move at this point so im waiting for something in arizona im really interested in.im sorry again for not responding

posted Hide Post
quote:
sorry i havent been responding,ive been really busy the last few weeks.didnt really expect much interest.Im not interested in 3way trades.its tough enough with 2 people and that just complicates things.im not desperate to move at this point so im waiting for something in arizona im really interested in.im sorry again for not responding
I send you a e-mail to you last week,with a lot of information,have you see it? E-mail me or call me. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I am also interested in tucson area and please use my email to contact me as I dont really check back here often. kev_phar@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
I am also interested in tucson area and please use my email to contact me as I dont really check back here often. kev_phar@yahoo.com
Hi,I am at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Florida, if you are interested, email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi. Are you still interested to move to AZ? Please let me know. Thanks