Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tired of Southern Calif? How about Northern bay area Calif?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tired of Southern Calif? How about Northern bay area Calif? Login/Join

posted
Tired of southern California life? How about northern California? San Anselmo, California in Marin County ten minute north of San Francisco. I would like to transfer to preffered shore beach area such as Long Beach or any shore beach cities such as Redondo Beach or Hunington Beach. Los Angeles is acceptable. Also any shore beach of and City of San Diego.

EMAIL RENNYJK@AOL.COM

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a three way if Doug in long beach is interested in coming to Munster IN?

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Think Doug would rather be closer to I55, so can do a 4 way, you take his place in Long Beach, Doug will come here to IL, JerryL will take your place and i'll go to AZ....think we can get this done ASAP too.....let me know!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I will go for Long Beach. I am waiting for your reply.

How do we start the processing?

Renny

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Laguna Beach? Email: dules73@gmail.com.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post