Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone Want Southern California??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Want Southern California?? Login/Join

posted
Im in Canoga Park but live in Simi Valley. Great community routes. Big office with over 40 routes. Simi Valley is in the top 5 safest cities to live in. Kinda of spoiled here but looking for a good safe place to live for my family. If you want Southern California this is it!!! Senority 6/91.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Craigg. I saw a posting that you might look into. A little old, could be worth a try. Its on page 16. Here is a copy of the post

Good Luck. I sent you a email b4 trying to get to Iowa from So, Calif. cindycollins@mayrbonne.com

Posted 19 August 2008 02:46
My name is Rakesh Bhambi, and I have been a letter carrier for about 17 years now. I currently have been a letter carrier in Seattle, WA for about 3 years now and am having to go back to Los Angeles Area because of family related reasons. I prefer to go somewhere in San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, or Los Angeles County in general upto Downtown. Please feel free to contact me via email if you would like more information at : anilbhambi@msn.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, craigg are you interest in north las vegas no state tax.senority 12/03 the route i have is all CBMU no park n loop. give me a call (702)296-4910 or email me @ tapia1@cox.net

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you are interested but there is a ptf position available in wapato wa on ereassign.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry carolina i'm not intreseted in Vegas. Good luck to you. --------- tjones, i really don't want to start all over again as a ptf but thanks anyway.

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
so where exactly do you want to go?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Anchorage, Alaska? We get COLA, and Dividend every year.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We want to stay on the west coast more or less TX. ID. WA. OR. or UT.

posted Hide Post
i want alaska i have been trying for over a year any swaps to mi email blinkyusmc@yahoo.com
quote:
Originally posted by Shovanec:
How about Anchorage, Alaska? We get COLA, and Dividend every year.

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Seattle, WA. If thats an area you're interested in please call me at 253-886-8827.
~Chris

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Bishop, I have a carrier who needs your area. Her husband has been living and working there for a long time and she has been all over this site looking for Seattle. Is this a direct trade? Are you a regular? Please let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Craigg,

posted Hide Post
I've been in touch with Manjit and her husband. She isn't 100% on board yet, so I'm just covering my bases incase she drops out. It would be a 3-way trade. I want CO, and there's a carrier there that wants south CA. We're both regulars.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Seattle? How close are you to San Diego?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Troy Ray. I am a letter carrier working in Katy Texas. I have been working in this area for over 10 years. The weather here is typical Texas's weather, however, its a beautiful place to live.I would like to communicate with you more concerning your transfer to Texas. The mail volume has dropped but we still have lots of mail to carrier daily.The starting and ending times are 07:00-3:30, however, overtime carriers do manage to get 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour of overtime daily. Management continues to ensure that all carriers are off the street by the 5 0'clock window of operation. .
Reason for transferring to Las Vegas; My wife has been offered a job in Las Vegas and I would love to keep our family together. My Senority date is October 1997. This is far less than your senority date,but here in Katy Texas that senority date is high enough on the list to get you a pretty good assignment. My Postmaster has agreed to assist me as much as he can to make this transfer happen. Please contact me to let me know if the request to transfer is still on the table,and whether you are still interested in a transfer.
P.S. I am ready to make this move happen now. This is my first time using this system and I am not sure how you would be able to contact me, so in an effort to make this transition go smoothly as possible here is my e-mail address troyray@comcast.net, cell 832-483-7731.

Posts: 17 | Location: Katy Texas | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post