Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Frankfort Kentucky to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frankfort Kentucky to Florida Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 04-1995. 28 mixed routes. I will consider anywhere in Florida. E-mail me at lionhaart736@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert Combs,

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey fellow postal employees, I,m still waiting for some replies. Transfer to the capital of Kentucky just in time for the Equestrian Games.

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

posted Hide Post
Hello, is there anybody out there?

posted Hide Post
hey i am in cincinnati area, i would go to frankfort if we can find a third wanting cincinnati from florida, my senority date is 10-1993

Posts: 41 | Registered: 20 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey bandit, Sounds good to me. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

posted Hide Post
I am in Cleveland,Ohio. I would transfer to Frankfort if we could find a third who wants Cleveland from Florida. My seniority date is 6/87.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me Kevin, I'll keep a lookout.

posted Hide Post
Hello fellow letter carriers. Still waiting and just wanted to let you know I have to make this move by start of school year in the fall of 2010. Otherwise I'll have to wait 4 years to try again. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Hey fellow postal carriers, still waiting. Does anyone want Ky. It's awesome this time of year.

posted Hide Post
hey robert, IM in cincinnati wanting to come to louisville, would consider frankfort if we can find anyone willing to come to cincinnati, my seniority date is oct. 1993

Posts: 41 | Registered: 20 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bandit, no luck yet but still looking.