Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to Portland, Oregon or Washington State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to Portland, Oregon or Washington State Login/Join

posted
Mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to Portland, Oregon or Mesa, Arizona to any city of Washington to completed a three way transfer, if you are interested to transfer from Portland, Oregon to Mesa, AZ, please email me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: robert sanchez,

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Robert, are you interested in wenatchee Wa? Alaska Bob is interested in a transfer to Wasilla Ak and a lady here is interested in Mesa AZ. Let me know. Scott Lunning

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, thanks for letting me know, but I am trying to get a Mutual Transfer to Florida, I am trying to help a carrier from Florida who want to move to Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA or close city on a three way transfer. If the carrier of your office is still interested to move to Mesa, AZ, I will also check for her for someone moving to Alaska. Where are you guys at? Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WE are in wasilla ak , 40 miles north of anchorage. Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in the Mesa area if anyone is still interested. I'm in Raymond, WA. My seniority date is 10/12. My e-mail is tychicusc1@gmail.com.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 13 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post